The clock tower rises
Old Faithful, the original bell from the first building constructed on campus in 1883, will find a new home in the clock tower and become a prominent landmark on campus once again.
One step closer
The newly installed terrazzo floor provides a beautiful foundation for the Alumni Center main entrance.
Campanile Limestone Returns to the Alumni Green
The limestone used in its original construction is being used to adorn the new Alumni Green
Jensen and Smith Leave Their Mark
A piece of history was written when the two men signed their names on beams that will support the new Jensen-Smith Board Room.