Generous Commitment. Continued Support.
The SDSU Foundation recognizes cumulative financial commitments throughout a donor’s life with membership in its Lifetime Giving Societies. Those that make significant annual contributions are also recognized as members of our Annual Giving Clubs.
These societies represent our most generous and committed donors. All gifts and pledges – either current or deferred – qualify these benefactors for membership. Through their exemplary philanthropy, these friends and alumni have a special place in the history of South Dakota State University.
Lifetime Giving Societies
- Charles L. Coughlin Society: $10 million and above
- Theodore and Esther Schultz Society: $5 million to $9,999,999
- Mildred Stoker White Society: $2.5 million to $4,999,999
- Stephen F. Briggs Society: $1 million to $2,499,999
- Ethel Austin Martin Society: $500,000 to $999,999
- William M. Griffith Society: $250,000 to $499,999
- Distinguished University Patron: $100,000 to $249,999
- Distinguished University Benefactor: $50,000 to $99,999
- SDSU Associate: $25,000 to $49,999
See the list of our current members, and read the stories of the societies’ namesake in our STATELY Review.
Annual Giving Clubs
- President’s Associates of the Campanile Society: $5000 and above
- Campanile Society: $1000 to $4999 annually
- Dean’s Club $500 and above